Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

While researching the Canadian Lawyer Rocco Galati, I found this below which appears to say, that the RCMP would not assist him, and that perhaps government/s and institutions were behind threats made upon him. I believe this lawyer may be someone quite interested in the SLI case and some of the investors that were intimidated. NOTE; he is also part of the COMER Case.

'In late 2003, Galati resigned from all national security cases after being the target of death threats.[4] Galati said a threat left on his answering machine stated: "Well, Mr. Galati. What's this I hear about you working with the terrorist now, helping to get that (expletive) punk terrorist Khadr off. You a dead wop." Galati requested 24-hour surveillance of his house; when the RCMP refused to provide this, he declared that "we now live in Colombia because the rule of law is meaningless" and later indicated he believed the call came from American intelligence. Mr Galati went on to claim: '"The voice is similar and likely the same as a voice of someone who threatened one of our former clients," he said, adding later that "in that case, our client disappeared."'[5] Galati later characterized the threats as "institutional" and "governmental" but did not elaborate.[4]'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocco_Galati

New Message
Please login to post a reply