Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Aww, Buck, crazy angry Buck.

Did my DD  based on a request to look at SLI. After about an hour I knew all I needed to know about the leadership of the company to make the company toxic. Advised the person who asked not to invest unless they were prepared to lose it all. 

Unfortunately other friends had already been caught up in the frenzy, some investing quite a bit. I never did, but continued to follow the company both because of friends having invested, and that I found it a compelling VSE junior exploration soap opera. 

I hoped that Tesoro was real for my friends who had invested. But all the company has left are liabilities and ever-disappearing claims, not even enough assets for creditors to petition the company into bankruptcy to make a meagre recovery. 

If you believe the BCSC has acted illegally, pay a lawyer and take them to court. I know one of the best.

if you believe the company or any of its Officers or Directors acted illegally, pay a lawyer and take them to court. 

If you believe any "paid" trolls, or pumpers acted illegally, pay a lawyer and take them to court.

But if you think continuous bitter, angry, irrational posting on Agoracom will move even a grain of sand, well, I'm sure you've heard the classic definition of insanity. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply