Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free

RE: Where can we get analysis?...colesull...

posted on May 19, 2005 01:23PM
``...may just be your conjecture...``

Of course it is. I`m still hurt by the way he fanned the flames with his reassurances that things were on track. It`s all been hashed out so much there`s no point in repeating it again. However, seeing what happened, in retrospect, I am convinced that he misled us. Without a ``psychological profile`` and just plain face time no one can make the diagnosis of axis II disorder. But if you don`t consider the diagnosis you can`t order the test to find it.

He brought a lot on himself. As much as, you say, we investors have upon ourselves. I understand your point of ``blaming`` being a similar diagnosis. But it you never ``blame`` someone who has really used you, then maybe you`re ``co-dependent,``. You may be too nice for your own good.

You`re obviously conversant in the terms.

And yes, I am still occasionally very pained by my investment here, and expressed anger. Fortunately I am coming to some acceptance, and the pain is fading. But I won`t forget the wrong doing. Otherwise it wouldn`t be the ``learning experience`` we all hold so dear. In fact it was very dear.

Excitable

New Message
Please login to post a reply