Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free
Message: Bartoletta's right hand man now Metzinger's partner in private venture

Re: Bartoletta's right hand man now Metzinger's partner in private venture

posted on Mar 17, 2010 12:56AM

As I often look on the message boards to see if any new news or interesting topics have been posted to my surprise I find a posting about myself. In what would appear to be some form of negative remark. Perhaps I am mislead but if not I would certainly like to comment.

"Bartoletta's right hand man" Why? for being an honest employee who worked 16hrs a day when production was running sometimes by myself or when production was not 7am-6pm everyday or not allowed to take a vacation beacause of others incompetance to answer phones. Taking the actions to find potential customers and place trials when this was something I was obviously not hired to do nor did I have the training to do but felt it had to be done. Why? Because I am no different than you the shareholder. Because I am a father of six young children...Because I believed in the product and what I was told..Because I truly believed this was an oppurtunity for myself and my family for financial security in the future. All this with a whopping salary of 55,000 yr. You do the math 6 kids, morgage, lights, food, and gas. Did I have a fancy title? Yes but I thought it was a title I earned.

I will close for now... all I ask is please ask any shareholder that has ever met me or has spoke to me over the phone. I have always done my best to be honest and always available for any questions. In fact some were an absolute pleasure and I hope I will someday speak to them again.

So take care and God bless just please do not try to bash someone who wanted nothing more than Bioagra to be an absolute success...

New Message
Please login to post a reply