5 advanced properties with NI 43-101 resources of 1.7 MM oz. of gold
Recent Drill Results: 2.03 g/T over 106.8 metres, including 2.81 g/T over 72.9 metres
Pure gold company
Dominant player in a high potential under-explored gold camp
Mining-friendly jurisdiction with excellent infrastructure
5 advanced properties with NI 43-101 resources of 1.7 MM oz. Au
8 past producing gold mines; +10 distinct gold projects
Significant land position, encompassing ~45,000 hectares
Acadian Mining Corporation is a Nova Scotia, Canada based gold exploration company. The Company is focused on developing its five advanced stage gold properties, all of which host National Instrument 43-101 compliant resources, and form the core holdings of an extensive suite of Scotia Goldfields projects.
The Scotia Goldfield's continue to gain prominence with recognition of their potential to host large, bulk tonnage-open pit gold deposits along the recently recognized Fifteen Mile Stream trend, as well as high grade underground deposits with considerable depth potential. The Company's initial focus is centered on developing the projects that have potential to host economic bulk tonnage-open pit mines.
The company recently provided drilling results from the first 4 holes of the program underway at its wholly owned Fifteen Mile Stream gold project in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2.03 g/T over 106.8 metres, including 2.81 g/T over 72.9 metres intersected in hole FS-11-110
- 1.82 g/T over 26.75 metres intersected in hole FS-11-112
- Coarse visible gold noted at ~32 metres and at ~55 metres in FS-11-113; due to sampling protocols, the visible gold was not included in the sample that was assayed
- Several voids (mined areas) were encountered during drilling - potentially resulting in an understatement of the grade of intervals that included workings
- Phase One program includes 29 drill holes for ~4,000 metres; currently drilling hole number 24