Welcome To The Augen Gold HUB On AGORACOM
Building shareholder value by confirming a historic resource and expanding that resource with the aim of becoming a producing gold company
Augen Gold is a junior Gold exploration Company focussed upon building shareholder value by confirming an historic resource and expanding that resource with the aim of becoming a producing gold company. Augen Gold, believes the resource sector and Gold specifically is an attractive area of business. We believe that commodity prices are in a secular upturn and will remain strong as a result of a confluence of conditions, namely low global interest rates, growing consumption and investment demand, continued US dollar weakness due to the twin deficits, declining production of gold and lack of exploration in recent years. Gold production actually fell 3% in 2006 to a 10 year low. (source GFMS).
The Jerome Property located in Northern Ontario, Canada is attractive having produced greater than 50,000 ozs of gold and has an historic resource of 118,326 ozs of gold based on over 60,000 metres represented by greater than 200 diamond drill holes. The 2 main veins on the property are open on strike and at depth representing potential upside to the historic resource. Augen Gold intends to conduct a 10,000 metre winter drill program to convert the historical resource to a NI 43-101 compliant resource and to explore the ore body along strike and down dip.
- Experienced management with past discoveries to their credit and several decades of resource financing success.
- 100% ownership of the 45 kilometre long series of claim blocks (24,042 hectares) on the Swayze Greenstone Belt, Ontario, and accessible by road
- Geological similarities to Kirkland Lake and Timmins camps
- Past gold production on Augen’s claims at the Jerome Mine
- Historical high-grade resource of 118,362 ounces of gold. Potential to expand at depth and along strike
- Multiple mineral occurrences on Augen’s claims and major drill targets along strike form Jerome.