Breaking New Ground
The Star of the Ring...
Bold Ventures Inc., Toronto, Ontario, TSX.V : BOL; is an mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of highly prospective projects within Canada, United States, and Europe.
- Veteran management team that includes Richard Nemis and John Harvey, credited with Eagle’s Nest discovery. Noront Resources reached a peak market cap of over CDN $950 million in March 2008, with Richard and John as CEO and COO respectively.
- Insider share ownership of 20%
- 100% ownership of 173 claims comprising 14,544 hectares in and around the Ring of Fire
- Targets staked based on recently completed VTEM survey
- Tight capital structure
Bold’s exploration strategy has two components: The Company's main emphasis is on a Nickel-Copper-PGE exploration property located in the McFaulds Lake area 'Ring of Fire' and the Timmins Loveland Project in Timmins ON, along with a filing of certain Potash applications within the State of Utah.
- To hunt for “elephant sized mineral deposits” in under explored areas. Bold utilizes cutting edge technology and geological experience to carry out reconnaissance surveys in high potential areas.
- To acquire and develop existing high potential mineral properties. Management will use its vast experience to locate existing properties of value for longer term development.
In addition, Bold continues to actively investigate additional opportunities in the 'Ring of Fire' area and other areas of Americas.
Exciting Exploration Play in the Ring of Fire Area
Review Bold's new and exciting geophysical targets established in areas that in our opinion have seen no previous exploration in and around the Ring of Fire. Diamond drilling of these new and exciting targets is expected to commence early 2011.
Presentation of this new and exciting play is available to accredited investors here:
Presentation | Presentation (printer friendly)
Visit updated Ring of Fire page.
Geotech VTEM and Magnetic Geophysical Surveys
Bold Ventures Inc is carrying out a base metals exploration program in the Ring of Fire area of Northern Ontario. Airborne geophysical surveys over areas of interest were flown by Geotech using the VTEM transient electromagnetic system. The geophysical surveys were planned and supervised by Scott Hogg & Associates Ltd. Analysis and interpretation is ongoing and this preliminary report summarizes the results to date.
Agreement with Melkior Resources on the WEST NICKEL PROJECT located approximately 20 km north of Noront's Copper-Nickel PGE discovery
- 50% interest in 36,360 acres (14,544 hectares) in the 'Ring of Fire"
- Agreement with Melkior Resources for the right to earn a 10% interest in the TIMMINS LOVELAND PROJECT, a gold and base metal exploration project in Timmins, Ontario.
- The Loveland project consists of 44 mining claims, covering an area of 7.04 sq. km. and strategically located 35 km northwest of the city of Timmins, Ontario. Melkior is the operator.
- Management has proven success in the mineral exploration sector
WEST NICKEL Project
Bold Ventures has entered into an agreement to acquire a 50% interest in the West Nickel property, which consists of approximately 909 claim units totaling 14,544 hectares (36,360 acres) and is located 20 kilometers due north of the Noront Double Eagle discovery and 10 kilometers west of the initial Noront/South Hampton “Ring of Fire” claims.
The West Nickel claim blocks cover the majority of a significant gravity anomaly located immediately west central of the “Ring of Fire” magnetic trend.The gravity anomaly is of sufficiently large size and amplitude to suggest that it was caused by mafic/ultramafic bodies that could be the central intrusive source for the massive nickel/copper mineralization in the area.
The major nickel camps of the world such as Sudbury, Thompson, Raglan and Norilsk have coincident or adjacent regional gravity anomalies as well as magnetic signatures. The presence of mafic ultramatic rocks and gravity anomalies present a promising exploration environment.
Terms of the Agreement
Bold Ventures Inc. has acquired a 50% interest in these claims subject to a 1% NSR for a cash payment of $220,000 and has agreed to undertake airborne geophysical surveying on the claims totaling $125,000.
The West Nickel claim blocks are contiguous with Bold Ventures/Noront Ring Star Nickel Project running approximately 6 km. south, 10km. west and 8 km. north. Under the terms of the Noront option agreement, Noront has a right to 25% of Bold’s interest within 400 meters of the Ring Star Nickel project claim boundary.
TIMMINS LOVELAND Project
Bold has negotiated the right to earn a 10% interest in a gold and base metal exploration project in Timmins, Ontario from Melkior Resources Inc. (“Melkior”) The Loveland project consists of 44 mining claims, covering an area of 7.04 sq. km. and strategically located 35 km northwest of the city of Timmins, Ontario. Bold shall undertake $125,000 in exploration expenditures as a firm commitment.
Bold can evaluate the results and at its option, should Bold decide not to pursue further exploration program, then Melkior will pay the company $40,000 for the return of the 10% interest. Bold can agree to continue by funding its share by contributing 10% to exploration. Subsequent to any program Bold can terminate the option and Melkior will still pay $40,000 upon return of the 10%
If the Bold decides to continue, Melkior at its sole discretion will have the right to purchase the Company’s 10% interest at anytime by paying Bold twice what the company has spent to that time in cash or in shares of Melkior
See also; http://agoracom.com/ir/Rencore