Welcome To The Corona Gold Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Corona Gold Corp Profile

CRG is a profitable company in the Materials sector and Gold industry.

Holds 51% interest (Harte Gold Corp. 49%) in Sugar Zone gold prospect, 329 claims covering 11,780 hectares, 25 km northeast of White River, Ont., with Harte holding option to acquire the remaining 51% interest, requiring payment of $2,500,000 by May 2012.

Last changed at 26-Jul-2011 05:59PM by gemoz