17 professionally operated, best in class retail Cannabis locations in B.C, Ontario and Saskatchewan
Fiscal Year 2022 Record Revenues of $26.9 Million + 58% Over Prior Year
Kiaro Holdings Corp. Profile
Highlights Q1 FY2023
- Revenue growth of 77% to $9.2 million from $5.2 million in Q1 prior year
- Retail revenue growth of 41% to $5.4 million from $3.8 million in Q1 prior year;
- Wholesale revenue growth of 78% to $3.3 million , representing 36% of the total revenue, from $1.9 million in Q1 prior year;
- Retention of strong retail margins at 37%, wholesale margins increased from 7% to 10% compared to Q1 in the prior year;
- Onboarding of new talent in senior leadership roles to lead and develop the Retail and Ecommerce segments;
- Total Assets as at April 30, 2022 of $19.9 million , compared to total assets as at April 30, 2021 of $11.4 million ;
- In Q1 FY2023, adjusted EBITDA has improved to Q4 FY2022 by $258,000
- eCommerce revenue growth of 26% to the prior quarter.
- The largest publicly - traded, corporately-owned, licensed Cannabis retailer in BC
- Acquisition Of Hemisphere Cannabis Closed
- Strategic acquisition sees entrance in Ontario (Retail), U.S. and Australia (Digital)
- Senior management has over 40 YEARS of retail experience
Who Is Kiaro?
- An independent, omni-channel cannabis retailer and distributor.
- With more than 40 years of collective retail-focused experience, Kiaro's leadership team has a proven track record of growing retail brands across North America and plans to open multiple retail locations nationwide over the coming years
What is the Demand For Kiaro Products?
How Does Kiaro Fulfill This Demand?
- Operating in Saskatchewan, the only vertically integrated province
- Strong relationships with Licensed Producers (“LPs”) and retail operators
- Market share of >60% of licensed retailers
- Building capacity to execute in a national excise stamp environment
Retail Locations - BC
KIARO KINGSWAY - FLAGSHIP
KIARO PORT MOODY
Port Moody, BC
KIARO COMMERCIAL DRIVE
Retail Locations – Saskatchewan
KIARO LA RONGE
La Ronge, SK
What Does The Future Look Like For Kiaro?
- Multi-provincial operator growth with profitable locations; target 15-20% EBITDA four-wall
- Double top line revenue through retail expansion and optimization of other channels
Last changed at 05-Oct-2022 02:53PM by AGORACOM