World’s Largest E-Commerce B2C Vaporizer Company
Received ACMPR Medical Cannabis Production License
Namaste Technologies Inc. Profile
- Company’s sales for the second quarter of 2018 were $5.6M,
- representing a $3.7M or 195% increase quarter-over-quarter.
- Gross profit for the second quarter of 2018 was $1.9M, representing a $1.2M or 150% increase quarter-on-quarter.
- Wholly owned subsidiary, Cannmart has received its Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations Production License
- Closed its previously announced acquisition of Swedish-based A.I. and machine learning technology platform, Findify AB
- Signed a non-binding letter of intent with Pineapple Express Delivery Inc
- Signed a Medical Cannabis Supply Agreement with Marigold Projects Jamaica Ltd.
- Non-Binding Letter of Intent With O Cannabis Clinic for Management Services
- Aurora and Namaste to Complete Strategic Private-Label Software and Patient Referral Agreements
Announces Wholesale Supply LOI With Israel-Based BRLEV
- Revenue for AUG 31 2018 expected $24.9 million
- Owns 26 e-commerce stores in 20 countries
- Distribution centers in North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Aggressively expanding into manufacturing and wholesaling
- Product acquisition agreement announced with Aphria Inc.
- Announced Start of Vaporizer Sales through Aurora Website
- Joint Venture Agreement with one of Israel’s premier online vaporizer retailers, Vaporiza.co.il
- Acquired the domain and customer database of Brazil’s largest vaporizer retailer, vaptvupt.lojaintegrada.com.br
- Divests US Assets to Focus on Legal Cannabis Markets
- 2018 will focus on establishing Namaste MD, the secure telemedicine portal designed to connect doctors with medical marijuana patients.
- After an application and video consultation, Canadian patients can receive their medical marijuana recommendation via email.
- They can also receive their prescription (fulfilled via CannMart) from the convenience of their homes – utilizing same-day and 2-day delivery options.
- Leveraging 50,000+ dataset of Canadian consumers, Namaste will strive to secure space as Canada’s one-stop-shop for medical cannabis.
Further 2018 Objectives
- Expansion of Namaste’s product offerings, with the ability to sell both vaporizers and consumables from one location.
- Namaste launching a Canadian warehouse in the CannMart facility in order to process both vaporizer and medical cannabis shipments, medical cannabis packaging, filling for pod-based vaporizers, and distribution for other brands of medical cannabis products.
Last changed at 05-Jun-2018 02:25PM by AGORACOM