JV partner and operator Heatherdale Resources
Niblack advanced-stage copper-gold-zinc-silver project in southeast Alaska
Niblack Mineral Development Inc. (NIB: TSX-V) is an exploration and development company with the principal asset being the Niblack advanced-stage copper-gold-zinc-silver project in southeast Alaska.
This Niblack Project is held by Niblack Mineral Development Inc. and JV partner and operator Heatherdale Resources Limited (a Hunter Dickinson Company). Heatherdale has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Niblack Project as of October 5, 2011. The 6,238 acre property comprises a NI 43-101 compliant resource with excellent potential to expand the current resource base.
- JV partner Heatherdale Resources (a Hunter Dickinson company)
- Gold rich VMS deposit containing Au, Ag, Cu, and Zn
- Mineral inventory includes:
- Indicated Resource of 5.64Mt grading 1.75 g/t Au, 29.52 g/t Ag, 0.95% Cu and 1.73% Zn
- Inferred Resource of 3.40Mt grading 1.32 g/t Au, 20.10 g/t Ag, 0.81% Cu, and 1.29% Zn
- Near tidewater, 43 km (27 miles) from Ketchikan
- Extensive site infrastructure in place to support an efficient exploration plan
- Additional exploration potential at Khayyam and Ruby Tuesday Properties