7km’s of gold vault strike between 3 gold producers
In one of the largest gold producing regions in Canada
BAZOOKA EAST GOLD PROPERTY ‐ QUEBEC
Click on image for larger view
- 7km’s of gold vault strike between 3 gold producers
- In one of the largest gold producing regions in Canada
- Adjoining to Ridgemont, Granada and Kinross Gold Producing Mines in Rouyn-Noranda Quebec
- Bazooka properties cover 7 kilometres of the prolific CLLB
- Cadilac-lardner lake fault system has produced Over 200M oz of GOLD
Phase I drilling program consisted of five holes totalling 2,172 metres of drilling.
- Hole 01 intersected a wide zone of gold mineralization approximately 185 metres east of a Lake Shore Gold Corp. ("LSG") hole drilled in 2004 (BA-03-02A), which returned several narrow high grade gold intercepts with visible gold along with intermittent anomalous gold values.
- In addition, drilling completed in 2011 by RT Minerals Corp. ("RTM") intersected this favourable horizon (zone) about 50 metres east of current Opawica drilling. This historic hole intersected 17 metres of core length at 7.86 g/t Au (RTM June 21, 2011 press release).
- With the 54.8 metre wide zone intersected in current drilling a further review of the historic LSG hole has resulted in the restating of the LSG hole at 1.68 g/t Au (uncut) (including 17 metres at 3.59 g/t Au) and 0.95 g/t (cut to 31 g/t Au) over 48 metres. The current Opawica hole and the historic LSG hole both contained fuchsite and arsenopyrite and are in close proximity to the Cadillac Larder Lake Break ("CLLB").
- Hole 02 in the current program intersected highly anomalous gold values (0.17 g/t Au) over the same zone for 39.9 metres. Hole 03 also intersected the same zone returning anomalous gold values (0.12 g/t Au) over 20.5 metres. Hole 04 also hit the same zone returning anomalous gold values and Hole 05 intersected the zone over a width of 65.5 metres containing highly anomalous gold values (0.24 g/t Au).
All of the above current and historic intervals are estimated at approximately 85% to 95% true widths. Assaying was completed by Swastika Laboratories Ltd. of Kirkland Lake, Ontario.An NI 43-101 technical report on the Bazooka property dated March 20, 2016
BAZOOKA PROPERTY - EAST BOUNDARY
MCWATTERS GOLD PROPERTY
- Bazooka and McWatters gold properties are located near Rouyn Noranda, Quebec, and are situated along the prolific Cadillac
-Larder Lake Break (“CLLB”)
- Company owns 100% interest in the Bazooka & McWatters properties Adjacent Bazooka and Bazooka West properties extend the Company’s strike length along the CLLB to approximately 7 km.
- Kinross has signed a CDN $60 million definitive option agreement to purchase 100% of the adjacent Yorbeau Resources Inc. Rouyn Property (see Yorbeaupress release of October 25, 2016).
12 MONTH STOCK CHART