Safe Entry Stations - powered by a proprietary artificial intelligence
Unveils Cutting-Edge Contactless Integrative AI Solutions For Healthcare in India
CONTACTLESS SCANNERS + ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE = NO MORE TEMPERATURE GUNS POINTED AT YOUR HEAD
PREDICTMEDIX IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COMBINE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH CONTACTLESS SCREENING TO DETECT VIRUSES, IMPAIRMENT AND MENTAL ILLNESS
Predictmedix is an Artificial Intelligence Company that has developed fast, non-invasive, contactless screeners that detect infectious diseases, impairment and even mental illness at any location where mass amounts of people gather such as:
- Government & Office Buildings
These screeners are fully automated and so intelligent that they don’t need personnel to operate them. They determine the probability of a person being infected so safety protocols can be initiated.
But don’t take our word for it. Here is what some renown companies had to say:
THIRD PARTY VALIDATION - WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT PREDICTMEDIX
PREDICTMEDIX AI SHOWCASED IN TORONTO STAR NEWSPAPER; ACCELERATES OXYGEN SATURATION PARAMETER TO ACCOMMODATE WIDESPREAD RESPIRATORY HEALTH ISSUES
THE PROBLEM - TEMPERATURE GUNS DON’T HELP DETECT COVID-19
As society quickly worked to find a way to keep life going upon realizing COVID-19 was going to be with us for longer than initially anticipated, many solutions turned to temperature checks as a primary screener.
Unfortunately, that doesn’t work.
But don’t take our word for it. The WHO and Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer have declared that a simple test of temperature is not enough to determine whether or not a person has COVID-19 or even a high likelihood of it.
Predictmedix is solving a real problem(s) with its A.I. powered screeners and some great names support the Company’s thesis …. But can they sell their A.I. powered scanners and make a business of it?
THIRD PARTY VALIDATION - PARTNERING WITH SOME OF THE BIGGEST COMPANIES IN THE WORLD
PREDICTMEDIX has partnered with Tech Mahindra, a multi-billion dollar company with Fortune 500 clients, to be the first to roll out the technology. Tech Mahindra will resell PREDICTMEDIX to their entire client base after a successful pilot.
- Named in the Top 15 Global IT Companies by Forbes
- Highest Ranked Non-US company in Forbes Global Digital 100 List (2018)
- Named in the Forbes Fab 50 Companies in Asia (2018)
Max Healthcare Institute Limited is a hospital chain based in New Delhi, India and the second largest healthcare chain in India by revenue.
IIT is a subsidiary of The Indian Institutes of Technology - the premier autonomous public technical and research universities located across India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, which has declared them as Institutes of National Importance.
THIRD PARTY VALIDATION - OTHER NOTABLE PARTNERS
WHAT IS MULTISPECTRAL IMAGING?
At the core of Predictmedix solutions is something called multispectral imaging. It is a way of capturing images of things that you can’t see. Here is a simple example:
Multispectral imaging captures light from a narrow range of wavelengths across the electromagnetic spectrum. Multispectral images are captured either with special cameras that separate these wavelengths using filters, or with instruments that are sensitive to particular wavelengths, including light from frequencies that are invisible to the human eye (infrared and ultra-violet, for example).
In layman’s terms, this type of imaging has the ability to pick up a wide host of heat signatures that come off the body regardless of external light. Used in a screener, it gives a picture of the state of the human body by showing areas that are behaving atypically, if any.
This is important because infections, like COVID-19, produce unique physiological patterns, including temperature variances on face and body, eye redness, coughing,and/or sneezing.
BUSINESS SEGMENT #1 - RAPID MASS SCREENING FOR THE FOLLOWING
INFECTIOUS DISEASE SYMPTOM SCREENING SOLUTION
Infections including COVID-19, produce unique physiological patterns that our solution will detect, assess and determine the probability of that person being infected or not infected.
As the virus mutates, Predictmedix AI will learn how new symptoms present new patterns from which to continue detecting infection.
The Infectious Disease Symptom Screening Solution is critical even after an effective, safe vaccine has successfully been deployed to at least 80% of the global population in the coming years as annual flu and other infectious diseases proliferate.
- Rapid Screening through the use of multispectral cameras and sensors to capture data patterns instantly analyzed by Artificial Intelligence models.
- Automated process gives instant results of whether or not a person has a high likelihood of having the virus so health protocols can be followed quickly. DOES NOT GIVE POSITIVE / NEGATIVE RESULT.
- Comfortable test to take unlike current COVID-19 test which is invasive and uncomfortable, PREDICTMEDIX’s solution is automated, quick, non-invasive and contactless
- No personnel required to operate screening
- As COVID-19 mutates into different strains, PredictMedix is well positioned to face little resistance in keeping track of the virus as it’s screening technology is powered through self-learning Artificial Intelligence which will quickly learn to identify any new strains*
TARGET MARKET EXAMPLE
CANNABIS & ALCOHOL IMPAIRMENT SCREENING
PROBLEM: Nearly 50% of industrial injuries and fatalities are alcohol related. Commercial Fleets suffer from over 11,000 alcohol related accidents every year. That rate is climbing and technology has failed to keep pace with this epidemic.
PROBLEM: Just because somebody has traces of impairing substances like alcohol or cannabis does not mean they are impaired and therefore punishable under law. Current law enforcement tests for these substances in the system and not for impairment. This problem is exacerbated by the recent legalization and medically prescribed use of cannabis.
SOLUTION: Using multispectral camera technology and sensors Predictmedix uses the analysis of the person through machine learning models that determine impairment and therefore safety risk. This is more indicative of whether or not the individual is a safety risk than simply testing for substances in the system - people have different tolerance levels.
Employers, as well as law enforcement, test people for traces of cannabis, alcohol and opioids. However, they cannot determine if individuals are actually impaired.
Without the ability to determine impairment, it is not possible to accurately predict safety risk, particularly for cannabis which is now medically prescribed.
Predictmedix Cannabis & Alcohol Screening technology tests for impairment using multispectral recognition technologies that capture data analyzed by proprietary Artificial Intelligence.
Rather than test for traces of substances, Predictmedix uses multispectral recognition technologies to capture data used by our AI models to screen for impairment.
TARGET MARKET EXAMPLE
MENTAL ILLNESS DIAGNOSTIC SCREENING (BETA)
PROBLEM: Mental illness is difficult to detect at early stages. Primarily due to a lack of diagnostic tools other than standardized surveys and subjective assessment from trained healthcare practitioners.
SOLUTION: Predictmedix removes the subjective by providing the objective to healthcare centres and medical facilities through simple and measurable diagnostics that will aid in detecting illness such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Depression.
Using multispectral image patterns, Predictmedix will be able to effectively determine signs of mental illnesses, including depression, dementia, and Alzheimer’s.
BUSINESS SEGMENT #2 - REMOTE PATIENT CARE
Remote Patient Care using Bluetooth and wearable devices that provide the necessary data to make key technology backed health decisions. To this end, Predictmedix acquired telehealth platform Mobile Wellbeing:
MBW is a telehealth platform that allows for remote care (which has exploded in demand due to the pandemic) through video communication and the like. Predictmedix is able to integrate their screeners to provide end-to-end service for clients by offering MBW to assist them afterwards.
- MBW has already been successfully trialed in many North American hospitals
- Gives screening clients the ability to serve their patients end-to-end by offering remote monitoring and telehealth services to healthcare centres and long-term care centres
- COVID-19 quarantines in LTC have kept many families away from their elderly loved ones, MBW allows transparency in the care they’re getting
- Clinical Research Organizations have been prevented from conducting important experiments and studies for vaccines and medicines but MBW allows for them to once more operate with quality virtual oversight to ensure compliance
- HR departments around the world are struggling to provide proper return-to-work protocols and packages for employees quarantined due to COVID-19, which would be solved by MBW and its integration with PREDICTMEDIX screening products or on its own
Versus Systems Partnership
- Versus uses rewards systems to encourage compliance and promote overall satisfaction for the telehealth process
- Versus uses Bluetooth and Wearable devices that connect to the platform to provide the healthcare practitioner with instant and accurate detail of factors, such as vital signs to enable highly responsive care
- Versus offers video and many other communication channels that easily keep necessary personnel well connected through the duration of care
BUSINESS MODEL - RECURRING REVENUE, MULTI-YEAR CONTRACTS
Clients pay a monthly fee based on tiered volume screenings which positions PredictMedix with revenue:
- On a monthly basis
- Multi-year contracts
- Through a network of resellers.
DISTRIBUTION MODEL - GLOBAL TIER-1 CHANNEL PARTNERS
Companies currently distributing and reselling PredictMedix screeners:
Contracts with Juiceworks and Taurus have both been executed recently
GLOBAL TIER-1 PARTNERSHIPS
For screening COVID and other infectious diseases Predictmedix has established a partnership with India Oil Corporation.
- 117th on Fortune Global 500 list of biggest companies on Earth
- India’s largest downstream oil company
- 33 000+ employees and revenue of US $85 Billion in 2019
For screening Alcohol and Cannabis Impairment Predictmedix has partnered with Tech Mahindra, a multi-billion dollar company with Fortune 500 clients, to be the first to rollout the technology. Tech Mahindra will resell PREDICTMEDIX to their entire client base after a successful pilot.
- Tech Mahindra was named in the Top 15 Global IT Companies by Forbes
- Highest Ranked Non-US company in Forbes Global Digital 100 List (2018)
- Tech Mahindra was named in the Forbes Fab 50 Companies in Asia (2018)
For screening for Mental Illness, Predictmedix has partnered with Max Healthcare who will assist the company in providing data and diagnostic measures that will act as the basis for Artificial Intelligence conclusions.
- Max Healthcare is already offering services in 14 hospitals in India and employs over 2300 doctors
For telehealth and MBW services, Predictmedix has partnered with Versus Systems.
Flow Water, one of the fastest growing water brands in the world, is using PredictMedix screeners to keep their workplace safe from Covid-19
GROWTH OUTLOOK - THE NEXT 12 - 18 MONTHS
Sometimes a picture is worth 1,000 words.
For screening COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Continued rollouts in North America, UK, India
- Conclusion of clinical study with Max Healthcare and potentially two other healthcare and university institutions in Canada and India
- Enhancement of AI models
For screening Drug & Alcohol Impairment
- Completion of study with over 3 000 participants
- Refining AI models
- Extensive rollouts commencing as pilots with partners and new companies conclude
- Developing technology to include screening for opioids
For screening Mental Illness
- US patent filings
- Development of AI models based off of clinical data provided by Max Healthcare
- Launch of pilots in healthcare settings
For MBW Remote Care Platform
- Completion of upgraded development and sector specific features
- Launch of platform versions for targeted sectors
- Pilot and rollout programs
ADDITIONAL GLOBAL TIER-1 PARTNERSHIPS
To further the development of their AI Models and programming of multispectral imaging, PredictMedix works directly with the third ranked university in all of India, the Indian Institute of Technology, which provides the company with talented engineers and AI specialists to enhance the machine learning of the screeners.
Deploying their Safe Entry Station screeners, PredictMedix and Juiceworks has partnered with Wellness 4 Humanity to place the screeners in Texas’ biggest mall - The Houston Galleria. Wellness 4 Humanity is the only, F.D.A. E.U.A.-certified company equipped to manufacture, market and deploy its proprietary PCR tests around the U.S. and world.
Predictmedix has a partnership with Paras Defence and Space Technologies to target the government and public sector market in South Asia.
Paras defence is one of the largest providers of defence related technologies to the Indian government and has clientele extending into other Asian countries along with the Middle East.
PredictMedix will deploy both their infectious disease and physical impairment screeners in the partnership.