Becoming The Global Leader In Esports Gaming and Entertainment
Creating the world’s foremost esports and iGaming ecosystem
Standing At The Forefront Of Esports And iGaming
Recent corporate and operational highlights:
- Q3 revenue increased to $792,164 from $32,918 in Q3 2021
- Parabellum Esports partners with XP League
- React Gaming signed definitive B2B agreement with HHR Philippines Inc.
- Parabellum Esports partnered with Viral Nation
- React Gaming completed first $643,000 tranche of $5 million financing
Invest in the Future of Esports & iGaming
Millions of fans watch and follow these gamers from all around the world, whether they attend live events or watch them on TV or online. Viewers may watch their favorite gamers play in real-time on streaming platforms like Twitch, and this is often where popular players grow their fan bases.
- Leading esports online betting platform
- Currently 525,000 registered users
- Isle of Man and Curacao gambling licenses
- Strong growth potential through B2C gaming licenses and B2B white-label skins
PLAY & WIN REAL CASH!
Home of Free-to-Enter Tournaments
- Enhanced esports social gaming platform
- Rebranded and refocused growth strategy in April 2022
- Access to Riot Games API granted in July 2022: League of Legends tournament game launch estimated in Q4 2022
- Currently 12,000 registered users and growing
Delivering highly-customizable sports and esports solutions, as well as an esports tournament platform to gaming operators and brands worldwide.
WHAT GENERATIONZ OFFERS:
- Branded white-label designs
- Customizable tournaments
- Multi-Language integration
- Online betting & esports tourney
Founded in Ontario, Team BH is the 2nd most followed esports team in all of Canada. They have quickly established themselves as one of the most influential and followed Fortnite teams in North America, with over 13.5M followers and more!
- Organically grew from 0-100K followers on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok.
- Team BH consists of dedicated content creators and streamers globally.
- Building a database of esports fans that we can cross-sell our other offerings into.
- Introducing Paolaojedda, Dropz, & Slapiin the latest additions to the team.