...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Answer from IR - 250 confrimed MACE would require disclosure

I'd sent IR an email asking if 250 events had been reached or not.  I sent that on Jan 25th and did not receive a reply back.  Realzing that there's a difference between suspected and confrimed events I sent a follow up email that just received a reply...I don't know who answered though as no indication was given, but I assume it was either Paul or Sarah.

In the follow up email here is what I wrote:

I realize now that there may be some ambiguity in my last question, so I will re-phrase it.

Has BETonMACE reached 250 adjudicated events or not?  If you don't answer I'll assume the answer is no....but I would appreciate an email advising me when it does happen.  Unless of course its considered a material event, in which case you'll be announcing it broadly to the market as required for material events.  But if its not material then it would be something you would be at liberty to share in an email even if  a filing or PR isn't issued. 

Looking forward to your reply,

And here is the reply I received: 

Dear Gordon,

Reaching 250 adjudicated MACE events *would be material and thus would require/prompt a public announcement.

Regards 

* denotes my emphasis

Do note the use of the word "would" denotes something that is conditional.  Often the world would is followed by an if or an "unless"....as in 'it would be material unless 'such and such' happens.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply