Revolutionary Oil Spill Clean Up Technology
Recovery vessel design with the capability to recover oil in rough and debris laden sea conditions
The Corporation is an “industrial products/technology” company, offering to investors a unique opportunity to participate in a leading company in the business of ownership of patents, and their development from commercialization to worldwide expansion through various business arrangements.
Highly Cost Effective - Clean Ocean Vessel
- The COV’s rapid recovery rate and large on-board storage result in low per barrel recovery cost.
- The COV’s simple design minimizes down time for repair and maintenance.
- A two-man crew can be easily trained and the COV vessel can operate long hours without interruption
- Goal to be selling COV products in the first half of 2015
- COV’S can be scaled to meet various application requirements (sizes range from 10 Ft., 20 Ft., 40 Ft., 80 Ft., 100 Ft. (references to length of vessel
- A standard 40-foot COV is 40 feet in length, 26 feet in width, and 12 feet in depth
- Recently completed the engineering drawings for the Clean Ocean Vessel (COV) and ordered critical components to initiate construction on the COV
- Announced that it's Mexican subsidiary, Corris Technologies Mexico S.A. de C.V., has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Petrolmeca S.A. de C.V.
- Signed an exclusive manufacturing agreement with Rayco Steel Ltd, to manufacture the Clean Ocean Vessel
- Based on market analysis Robix has decided to commence construction of a 10ft COV
- Creating a new business division, through a subsidiary entity, to enter into the marine industry.
- Announced that Rick Carson, of Montreal, PQ, has agreed to join Robix as a Strategic Advisor.
How the COV compares to the competition:
- Rates of oil recovered and recovery-throughput efficiencies are noted as “oil rate of recovery” (ORR) and “recovery efficiency” (RE).
- The water surface lifting force generated by the COV’s patented contra-rotating drums acts in a suction or pumping manner that increases the ORR compared to conventional skimmer systems and the RE of the COV is in the 90-97% range. This is competitive with best in class 21st century technology in terms of ORR and RE.
- Further improvements to the ORR (in terms of gallons per minute) could easily catapult the COV to “top three” status, by increasing the surface area of the drums through design modifications without impairing the stability of the vessel which is inherent to the COV design.
- When our competitors’ skimmer systems meet waves above 18 inches, they are forced to suspend service. The COV operates in rough sea conditions (as high as 8 feet waves), significantly out-performing its competitors, and stands in a class of its own.
Featured COV Technology
- Seeks to establish itself as a leading intellectual property holder to help meet the worlds growing energy needs, while considering the significant requirement to find and use the most effective integrated green energy solutions.
- Protection of the environment, whether it is on land, sea, or in the air is still a growing global concern and in the 21st century, more than ever, it is imperative that effective products and services be available. Since its incorporation, Robix has sought to expand its capability to package and deliver these critical resources.
12 Month Stock Chart