Welcome to the Royal Roads Corporation Discussion Forum on AGORACOM
Royal Roads Corp. is a Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada based exploration and development company focused on its gold and base metal properties in central Newfoundland, particularly, the famous Buchans Mining Camp.
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH
New Client Alert!!!
AGORACOM Welcomes TransCanna (TCAN:CSE) Developing The Largest Multi-Purpose Cannabis Facility in California
- $2M CAD Revenue April 2020
- $24.6M CAD Revenue Run Rate solely from TransCanna test facility
- $90M Annual Revenue expected from first full year upon completion of 196,000 Sq Ft Daly facility Q3 2021
- Daly facility will be one of the largest cannabis facilities in California
- Recently acquired two California companies,
- High-end award winning edible producer Soldaze
- Premium indoor cultivator and distributer Lyfted Farms
- Lyfted Farms products sold in select Cookies Locations - The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis.
- 2019 California Cannabis sales over $3B, industry currently fragmented
- Direct to dispensary model, cutting out the middleman