A mineral resource company creating shareholder value through exploration & discovery
Serengeti Resources Inc. (TSX-V: SIR) is a Vancouver based junior exploration company focused on exploration for copper (Cu), gold (Au) and molybdenum (Mo) deposits in the Quesnel Trough, Northern British Columbia - the largest copper-gold porphyry belt in Canada.
- Kwanika Central Zone Resource: 1.6 million oz Au, 1.1 billion lb Cu
- Kwanika South Zone Initial resource estimate Jan 2010 represents significant growth opportunity
- Regional Exploration targets
- Well financed & excellent capital structure: 45.8 million shares I&O, $8.6 million working capital
- Actively pursuing asset diversification
Value creation through successful exploration