Powering The Green REVOLUTION
A new source, a new process for technology lithium
Why Stria Lithium?
- A Mining TECHNOLOGY Company
- No Expensive Drill Programs, No Expensive CapEx
- Lithium Processing Technology Will Be Used By Lithium Producers
- Aiming to become one of the lowest cost producers in the world for battery- grade technology lithium -- critical for high-technology green energy industries.
- Stria’s strategic, cost-effective exploration substantially reduces the risks and expenditures of exploration by focusing on deposits that are readily available to advance.
- lithium market remains robust with tremendous upside potential versus other metals.
A New Source, a new process for technology lithium
Several foreign nations are already stockpiling materials critical to the emerging green technology economy, which means a reliable North American supply of high quality lithium-based products has never been more urgent. Stria believes Canada has a key role to play in the green tech economy, and plan to be a part of it by carving out a supply and technology niche in the critical and strategic metals world.
Proprietary Processing Technologies
- Following completion of positive bench scale testing of its proprietary, environmentally sustainable lithium ore processing technologies, the Company has moved into the design stage for its limited production pilot plant.
- Pilot plant will be designed to produce up to 140 kg per month of lithium compound over a six month period, commencing in early 2015, with the aim of providing potential customers with sufficient 99.99% purity materials for validating process economics and product quality.
Pontax-Lithium property …
Stria holds 100 per cent ownership of the Pontax-Lithium property located in the west-central James Bay territory in northern Quebec.
The property, which Stria acquired from Khalkos Exploration Inc. in 2013, is host to a recently discovered swarm of a dozen spodumene-bearing (a lithium mineral) pegmatite dikes, each one metre to 10 metres in thickness, plus a series of small centimetre-thick dikelets.
The lithium-bearing dikes outcrop over an area of 450 metres by 100 metres (for more information, click here to view the NI-43-101 Technical Report (Girard,2013) on the Pontax-Lithium Property).
Close-up view of Pontax's spodumene-bearing pegmatite. The light grey spodumene is idiomorphic and lath-shaped. The intergranular grey mineral is quartz.
Willcox Lithium / Arizona
Stria holds 100 per cent ownership of the Willcox Lithium project, located in Cochise County, Arizona. Acquired through the purchase of Pueblo Lithium LLC from AGR-O Phosphate Inc. in 2014, the property is comprised of 61 lode mining claims.
The purpose of the 2014 Willcox drilling program is to confirm historic exploration results and to test groundwater samples for use in Stria's proprietary membrane processing technologies now under development. This technology will allow Stria to recover lithium from brine type deposits without the need of large scale evaporation ponds and their associated environmental impacts.