Developing the largest multi-purpose cannabis facility in California
$90M Expected From Full Facility Completed In 2021
(CSE: TCAN) (FSE: TH8)
- Received a highly coveted cultivation license from the State of California that will accelerate the Company’s cultivation capacity almost immediately
- license represents a major milestone achievement in its endeavors to be California’s leading fully integrated cannabis cultivator, processor, manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor.
- $90M Annual Revenue expected from first full year upon completion of 196,000 Sq Ft Daly facility Q3 2021
- Daly facility will be one of the largest cannabis facilities in California
- Recently announced a processing division inside its Daly Street Building that was not originally planned in phase one in order to meet the increased demand for this service and ultimately increase profits margins
- Acquired two California companies,
- High-end award winning edible producer Soldaze
- Premium indoor cultivator and distributer Lyfted Farms
- Lyfted Farms products sold in select Cookies Locations - The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis.
- Direct to dispensary model, cutting out the middleman
- Announced an Inventory and Product Agreement with Cali Plug UHCC for its highly anticipated inaugural retail location.
- Cali Plug was founded in 2006 and is a significant influencer in the cannabis space, with approximately 200,000 Instagram followers (@caliplug).
- Entered MOU with major agriculture firm KeyPlex, to create and market high quality bio-pesticides, bio-fungicides, and fertilizers with micronutrients specifically created for the cannabis industry
- Production capacity of Lyfted Farms facility is currently sold-out until March, 2021
- Average sales price per gram has increased from $5.70/gram to $8.57/gram, or +66% (increased demand and collaboration/co-branding) & 100% increase in gross margin
- Average total harvest weight per room is trending up
THE FACILITY - 196,000 Sq Ft DALY BUILDING
- Located in Modesto, California; A key asset for TransCanna
- The indicative value once operational, post-licensing and build out is projected at US $80m.
- Will be the largest multi-purpose cannabis facility in California.
- Electricity Rates amongst the lowest in California
- Final license achieved July 2020
- 16,000 sq ft Distribution Space opened for business in Q4
- contracts in place with much larger farms than the Company were able to service out of the smaller facility (16,000sq ft vs. 1,250 sq ft)
- Build-out for cultivation has begun
- "Phase 1" Daly canopy sq. ft. capable of generating $30M + USD/year in cultivation revenue alone
- In combination with increased Distribution capacity on track for 2021 rev target of $60M+ out of this facility
Due to the facility's enormous size, the build out will take place in four phases over a 14-month period, in order to control costs and ensure quality.
Each phase will be approximately 50,000 square feet, with phases 1 and 2 focusing on the highest margin areas; manufacturing and distribution.
Each phase will be operational upon completion to generate cash flow and allow management to appropriately scale the work force and overall operations.
The built-out Daly facility will have 155,000 square feet of manufacturing, distribution and cultivation space. More than 15X the size of Lyfted Farms.
The size of the operations will enable management to increase the margins
On a linear basis, Daly should produce $90m in revenue and a margin of 30%.
TransCanna's First Commercial Batch of World Class Cannabis Concentrates in Collaboration with the Summit Boys Available in Stores Now
Company announced that the first batch of its cannabis concentrate products that is being co-branded with award-winning product producer, the Summit Boys, will be available for purchase.
Lyfted Farms Inc. is now supplying high-quality-cannabis 'trim' (a by-product of cannabis flower production) to the Summit Boys for processing into an already popular line of cannabis concentrates branded as 'Caviar.' These retail products now also include innovative packaging featuring a 'window' to showcase the superior color and texture of the concentrates.
TransCanna Products Now Sold at World-Renowned Cookies Cannabis Locations
The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis
PEANUT BUTTER BREATH
Peanut Butter Breath is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Dosidos X Mendobreath F2 strains. With this bud, the name says it all – the flavor is nutty and earthy with a rich herbal overtone. The aroma follows the same profile, with an earthy herbal overtone that’s accented by rich nuttiness. As soon as you exhale, the effects of Peanut Butter Breath will sink in, starting with a cerebral lift before spreading throughout the rest of your body in tingly waves of energy. Watch Video
This fierce hybrid is full of flavor. Vicious Citrus is pungent and fruity perfect for an elevated high. Its lineage comes from ourLyfted Lemon x Orange Tree which makes our Cutiez. Then take our Cutiez and cross that with Gelato 33 and bam! Say hello to Vicious Citrus.
Biscotti is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through a delicious cross of the classic Gelato #25 X Girl Scout Cookies X Gorilla Glue #4 strains. If you’re looking for a classic indica with an insanely delicious flavor, you’ve found it. Biscotti packs everything you want and more in the effects and taste department into each delicious toke. The Biscotti high comes on with a rush of cerebral effects that launch your mind into a pure lyfted state of unfocused bliss. As your mind settles, a calming body high will wash over our physical form, allowing you to kick back and relax without a care in the world.
The indica-dominant cannabis strain Sundae Driver derives its name from its delicious terpene profile that gives it a sweet and smooth taste not unlike a fruity dessert with undertones of bitter chocolate. Its parent strains are a cross between Fruity Pebbles and Grape Pie, both of which have their own sweet and fruity terpene profiles that made them popular in the cannabis market.
Lyfted Lotto is a cross of Zkittlez and Gelato that is rare and sought-after. Celebrated for its incredibly fruity profile that smells just like a bag of the sugary candy, the strain has resin-drenched buds that range in color from rich purple to lime green. Lotto is also noted for its creamy smoke that is smooth and welcoming alongside a euphoric and elevating high that lasts for hours.
SolDaze Snacks won:
- 1st place for their tropical mango fruit bites and
- 3rd place for their strawberry mango fruit bites at the CBD edible category at the 2019 Emerald Cup