Welcome To The Northern Freegold Resources HUB On AGORACOM
Reasons To Invest In Northern Freegold Resources
1) Northern Freegold has excellent infrastructure available. The properties are already road accessible. Grid power construction is underway to within 7 km (5 miles) of the property boundary, for the Freegold project. The Klondike Highway, an all weather paved highway, passes through nearby Carmacks. The port of Skagway, Alaska, has loading facilities, and is currently used for shipping copper/gold concentrates from the Minto Mine, owned by Capstone Mining.
2) The company is committed to establishing relations with local First Nations and communities; and to ongoing Environmental Baseline work.
3) Management are “Yukoners.”They have a close relationship with mining friendly Yukon
4) The Yukon properties are district sized in scale. They encompass 64 square miles, and 15 known gold occurrences. The potential for a large number of world class deposits exists.
5) The Nucleus Zone (Freegold Mountain). Exceptional drill results, including:
Nucleus Zone Highlights 2008
53 holes drilled in 2008 totaling 13,287 Results from 30 holes still to come.
Hole GRD09-099 intersected 1.27 meters of 410 g/t gold within 9.36 meters of 70.19 g/t gold.
Hole GRD08-068 intersected 3.25 m (10.66 feet) of 100.69 g/t (2.94 oz/ton) gold within 37.80 m (124.02) feet of 10.41 g/t (0.30 oz/ton) gold
Hole GRD08-073 intersected 1.23 m (4.04 feet) of 92.74 g/t (2.70 oz/ton) gold within 46.96 m (154.07 feet) of 9.6 g/t (0.28 oz/ton) gold
6) Tinta Zone
The Tinta Zone, located 22 km to the east from the Nucleus Zone, is a high grade gold-silver-copper polymetallic vein system. The 2008 program was focused on drilling the vein system such that a NI 43-101 compliant resource may be calculated at the Tinta Zone, upon receipt of results. A total of 17 holes totaling 3,807 m (12,487 feet) have been drilled. Results are pending on all 17 holes.
7) Stoddart Zone
The Stoddart Zone is located 8 km from the Nucleus Zone. Two holes, testing a soil geochemical anomaly, drilled at the end of the 2007 program intersected porphyry style mineralization at the Stoddart Zone. A total of 10 holes totaling 2560 m (8,397 feet) have been drilled in 2008 to expand upon the 2007 discovery of porphyry mineralization. Results are pending on all 10 holes.
8) The Ridge Zone
is located in the central portion of the district scale Freegold Mountain Project, Yukon, roughly 8 km northeast of the Nucleus Zone, 11 km southwest of the Tinta Zone, and 1 km from the Stoddart Zone. The Ridge Zone was discovered during follow up trenching conducted in 2007 on a historical gold-in-soil anomaly and sampling of float material grading up to 14.1% Cu. Trench 07R-01 exposed a 6.7 m wide shear zone containing a high grade zone 1.70 m wide assaying 18.02 g/t gold, 328.0 g/t silver, 2.82% copper, 3.44% lead and 1.57% zinc
Ridge Zone Highlights, 2008:
Drill Hole 08RZ-03 intersected 14.50m of 4.29 g/t gold, 61.5 g/t silver, 0.67% copper, 0.24% lead and 0.21% zinc including 5.75 m of 6.46 g/t gold, 116.2 g/t silver, 1.25% copper, 0.34% lead and 0.27% zinc.
Drill Hole 08RZ-04 intersected 24.50m of 1.18 g/t gold, 36.6 g/t silver, 0.11% copper, 1.20% lead and 0.53% zinc including 1.30 m of 9.43 g/t gold, 174.77 g/t silver, 0.55% copper, 3.85% lead and 0.39% zinc 0.50 m of 11.10 g/t gold, 310.0 g/t silver, 0.70% copper, 17.70% lead and 3.36% zinc
Drill Hole 08RZ-09 intersected 0.90m of 10.62 g/t gold, 243.0 g/t silver, 0.31% copper, 2.08% lead and 0.19% zinc including 0.20 m of 12.30 g/t gold, 813.0 g/t silver, 0.88% copper, 7.41% lead and 0.24% zinc
9) The Burro Creek property, in Arizona. The Property covers a low-sulphidation epithermal vein system that has been traced for over 1.7 km and exhibits widths of up to 45 metres. Previous exploration on the property has focused on a 300 metre strike length in the central block of the exposed vein system and outlined a historical gold and silver resource of 2.6 million tons with an average grade of 0.03 oz gold and 1.1 oz silver per ton.
10) All of Northern Freegold's properties occur in mining friendly jurisdictions in politically stable United States and Canada.
11) Northern Freegold has incredible drill results but limited investing. The deposits are large, but all of the resource estimates are historic and small. In other words, this company has the potential to prove up from almost nothing to 1.5 million-2 million ounces (their stated aim this year) in a brief period of time.
12) Northern Freegold completed enough drill holes on Nucleus Zone and other zones last year to create a resource estimate, and will do so as soon as the results arrive. This means a lot of upside in the coming months.
13) At 66.9 million shares fully diluted, this company has a tight share structure.