Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Orange,

well I am a straight shooter myself and believe why use big words when small ones will convey your meaning just as well.

I like to keep things simple and straight forward and to the point whenever possible, a lot less chance of a misunderstanding happening that way.

Well I like Kinross myself and still own a considerable number of there shares that were given in exchange for my ARU shares and as long as this remains the case I have nothing openly to criticize them about and a large vested interest in wishing them continued success.

I do not know what has been said on the Noront board having never posted there and only once or twice even visited it to look at a few messages. In fact other than a few messages on the KRY board it has been years since I have posted on any board other than this one and always under my one and only Fearless name.

Other than your rotting corpse there is only one other thing that you can bring to the grave with you and that is your good word. I have not got much respect for those people who do not honour there word, sell out there friends or business partners. I also believe respect is something that you should give to all people as individuals and only by there own actions my they lose that respect. Thus is irritates me greatly when someone continues to disrespect me by play childish games in serious business matters.

However you are right, the past is the past and water over the bridge and sometimes business can get rough and on occasion dogs must circle and snarl at one another before they realize that they are too evenly matched and as such would only inflict senseless injury upon each other.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply