Breaking New Ground

The Star of the Ring...

Free

Met with Richard at meet and greet after PDAC hours. Very personable and pleasant man to talk to.The fancamp earn in is to me very exciteing ! John Harvey has said and Richard agrees the drill plan needs to change.John Richard and prof Mungell see what others didn,t see..Asked about some other things that I knew he was not allowed to talk about yet! his expressions were hilarios but the answer was NO ! Looking like the cat that swallowed the canary..Did mention Bold properties in Quebec with much excitement but with out telling me anything specific.As I was saying my goodbyes to leave I told Richard I wanted to read at least 6 news releases before I saw him again next year! Richard assured me that wouden,t be a problem because there were 3 more comeing very soon!!! I asked him if there was anything he could tell me now?? Richard said NO and we both laughed uproaresly. PS Did ask if he was friends with his new neighber ? He said him and Frank Smeenk were very good friends I had asked Frank earlyer in the day and he indicated very warm feelings toward Richard. Was also looking forward to working together..My mind boggels when I try to imagine what these two could come up with !! Holding with excitement !!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply