Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

yip ..... i think it was 560 or so actually. I got rid of my blower the year before that ...and mid season there were no blowers available ..by the time they came in stock the winter was about over. Could not even find gloves or shovels at one point. We drive in a foot of snow here all the time ...helps to have 4x4 truck and good deep lug tires. My truck was buried last year in one storm i could not even see it.

Klasse is the shit , you will be happy with it. The all in one will take out fine scratches only. It helps if you have a buffer somewhat but is not necessary for the Klasse.

Well for now while there is no one else here we could just use this site i guess ?

I never run in to anyone speaking French here but there are some weird named places... like HIBBS HOLE AND JOE BATTS ARM !!

I agree ..... we need news on production numbers before much chance of breaking out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply