Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

One foot of snow all the time.Well you Canadians can come over here and learn our politicians and other responsabilities to deal wth snow.If we should have one foot of snow all the traffic stalls including trains and airports.Traffic problems is the big shit here specially in the week when everybody rushes to their work,and a lot of trucks on the highways.I think there are not many traffic jams were you live because of only half a million people on such a big area.We have 10 to 11 million on a surface only 1/10 of yours.In flemisch part of Belgium thee is almost no empty space between the villages .French part is much better and more relax to drive.

What kind of truck you have?What's in your opnion the best one of, these.The Chevy like mine,the Dodge ram or the Ford F150.I must say I have this truck now for 5 years and it drives very well and comfortable.I have the LTZ version.Before I drove Mercedes a coupe version and I never had problems with that car also with the BMW but I had some broken parts on the Chevy recently.Wheel bearing ,airco pump ,brakes ,rear sensor .Parts are not cheap here compared within the US.German cars are the best and you get a good price if you sell them and are very reliable.But I had always an eye on the US ones.My favorite US sportscar is the Viper.When I was younger I had 2 Mustangs which are popular cars as well.Sadlyn enough due to the high taxation it's to expensive to drive only for trucks it's very low because they came under working cars that's why I have this Chevy.But I like the sound of the V8 engines.

Just took a look on the other board.Discussion level is very low past days and the stock itself goes nowhere.I have my eye also on Royal Dutch Shell stock.They got beaten up recently and if they could reach 22 I probaly take some part.My Total shares are doing well too.Total got a big hit some years ago but is now on the recover.Good dividend as well.I'm really curious how CLL will evolve?Could a target of 1 to 1.5 be possible next year?If so then I'll be very pleased.According to someone on SH they need a production level of 15000 bpd to receive enough cash to pay of debt and go further with their plans.Then a reshape of the debt shouldn't be needed anymore.That could give another view on the stock and give it a good lift.Coming months will be very interesting I guess.Hope this time they have back wind.

New Message
Please login to post a reply