Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think that the Curis Florence Copper project has some differences to our AZ property that would reduce it's value compared to our own.

Like ours it is an in-situ leaching project that is situated mostly under a town. The initial project for Curis is on land owned, and leased from, the State. (I don't know what costs would be involved in that.) Their town of Florence is a lot bigger and more active than Miami, AZ near our project. They recently locked them out of their mine building and it took a legal challenge to get it back.

In 2012 the town council of Florence passed an ordnance banning the use of sulfuric acid in mining, which would have shut down the mine completely. They rescinded that a year later.

Then the town used eminent domain to claim 1200 acres of land intended to be used by Curis. I think this is still a problem and the reason why Curis is starting the mine on State land.

They are one permit short of being able to start mining.

It's a mess down there. The town has been putting up many barriers including declaring their building unsafe for occupation, taking back their land rights, banning the use of sulfuric acid and who knows what else is up their sleeves. There is clearly a divisive element around there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply