Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: So much for those who say CUU always sells off on news....not so

I agree, Forget Salazar. I like the new deal.

To me one of the HUGE benefits of the new deal is the "Teck covers 100% of Cap Ex, recovers Copper Fox share production" clause of the agreement.

I'm sure many of you have had investments in a junior which was looking very promising - the share price was rising, and then the company they raised some more cash by issuing Private Placements at a much better deal than the market. That is, it is a better deal because the Private Placement includes warrants and/or the price paid is lower than the current price. So then the share price drops and any gains that I have had get diluted out by these subsequent investments. I agree that the company needed cash and I benefit from it as it allows the company to continue their plans.

With the Copper Fox / Teck agreement, we don't have that dilution risk. I'm surprised that the market doesn't recongize how huge that is. Can you imagine the hit to our future we would take if we come up financing for 25% of $3.2 Billion? We would have to sell (to a royalty company?) so much of future. When I write this, I didn't realize how great that ONE aspect of this agreement is - it is worth hundreds of $ millions.

One other thing that I appreciate is that the company isn't issuing more options/warrants. By the end of September, most of outstanding options/warrants will have expired. Sure, I would rather of had the payout much sooner but they are not continually giving themselves new options and I appreciate that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply