Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: So much for those who say CUU always sells off on news....not so

NotSoQuick stated:

With the Copper Fox / Teck agreement, we don't have that dilution risk. I'm surprised that the market doesn't recongize how huge that is. Can you imagine the hit to our future we would take if we come up financing for 25% of $3.2 Billion? We would have to sell (to a royalty company?) so much of future. When I write this, I didn't realize how great that ONE aspect of this agreement is - it is worth hundreds of $ millions.

==========

You are right about the financing benefit, but the value is only there after a production decision. All the carrots for us hinge on this becoming a mine.

Its my opinion that this is the elephant in the room, and why our SP continues what its doing what it has been.

Nobody knows when or if this will happen. It could certainly be coming shortly, but could also be coming 10 years from now.

If it doesn't come in the near future, there is a risk of dillution due to our spending on other projects. They have stated that they want to do a PEA on VD, how much more drilling needed to do that and what is Moose Mountain going to charge to do that? It seems that we have lots of cash, but it is getting spent at an alarming (to me at least) rate.

Raising funds at our share price is going to hurt. As our money runs out, will our share price follow? I don't know - but my opinion is that it will. Raising even small amounts of capital to try and monetize Arizona will definately dillute.

Can anyone answer what happens to us if Teck holds true to their stated project development cycle and we are a ways down then pipe? As unlikely as that may be...

New Message
Please login to post a reply