Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You say you like looking at both sides of the argument but on all the boards you have never posted anything in support of what CF is doing or has done just agreeing with the usual suspects. Prove it that I have been banned before or that I am Foxy. Lol love when you and BB come to the defence of Grant.

--------------------------

CG, Explorationguy, Louel, Chappy, Metacomet, Liddy, Mudguy, myself and several others post under the same identity on all the boards - they are not trying to pretend they are someone else, and are not afraid to stand by what they post. They don't immediately reappear under yet another identity after each removal, pretending to be someone "new".

You have obviously been around on all the boards for a long time as your posts are easily recognized. Someone has brought the "on all the boards" topic repeatedly in the past, and proof isn't needed by me to know who is behind the new "members" to the board...

New Message
Please login to post a reply