Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I don't buy into the idea that she is doing this as Hugo's surrogate. He doesn't need her to do that, that's a natural for him.

I think she is stating HER position, that it is at odds with that of many others (for instance Sanz) and that this is her way off trying to further her agenda.

Ask yourself, why did she issue the denial now? She was comfortably holding everything up just sitting on the file and doing nothing. I would conjecture that she had to act because of Sanz's prodding. It would be nice to hear him say he is in favor of the project in a very public and unambiguous fashion, but, if you believe earlier statements, that seems to be his predilection.

Additionally, while I am certain Rusoro would love the property, I don't believe Ortega's actions are related to Rusoro's interests as she has also put the kibosh on other porject unrelated to LC and LB, for instance the Ruskaolin project and others.

I am not happy with the situation, but remain hopeful that it will work out in our favor, hopefully sooner than later.

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply