Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Has Hugo every need an instrument to do his will?

I really don't know what is going on with Ortega and if she has any supported with her views. She is certainly very radical, and involved in a number of issues. I think she has been in the news more in the last 2 months then any government offical has been in the last 2 years. I wonder if she is running for some type of election, or trying to sabatoge the November election. She has angried small farmers by removing them from river valleys, denied constructions permits for major projects, created new zone of protection within Venezuela for bats. and she is cleaning up the sewers in Caracas. Not too much denying all open pit mining. Nonetheless, she is really pushing her boundaries as environmental minister.

As a result of this last comment with mining policy I no doubt think that she is starting to step on people toes. I would imagine that Mibam, and CVG may come with a counter comment with respect to mining policy soon. If these two organization are in disagreement, Oretga's last comment are equivalent to firing a shot across the bow of her foe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply