Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

If you are talking about the length of time from the very beginning of the process it has taken years. I was told (MISLEAD) at the last AGM the whole thing would only take 3 years by management. I touched on GRZ in last post and how they got burnt by VZ again by signing the JV agreement.

What we are really talking about is what Prezone alluded to. Default by VZ. If Tenor pushes ahead with getting the enforcement order in Washington this would cause a sovereign default which would be bad not only for VZ but for some other BIG players. With that kind of leverage just waiting in the wings it should be reasonable to assume the BIG players would make sure a default wouldn't happen.

Paau says Tenor has been pursuing the enforcement but it has been months and I mean many months of no action. Paau says something happened in Dec. 2016 3 1/2 months ago. I can't find it but even if true enforcement rders don't take 3 1/2 months to be granted when everything has been produced for the court.

New Message
Please login to post a reply