Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM
(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

Please be advised, we are currently experiences issues with our third party data provider (quotes, time and sales, press releases, filings).  We are working to rectify this issue and expect to have it solved shortly.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards,

The AGORACOM team

Stringio
Vice President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 56 Score: 3.8
  • Currently 3.8/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: More information

in response to Re: More information by okiedo
posted on Feb 24, 12 05:39AM

http://avt.inel.gov/library.shtml Monthly updates are available here. Pretty impressive numbers when you consider the Hemi engine usually gets about 14mpg and these results are with heavy use by municipalities. The average driver would do much better because you would be able to drive in CD mode much more often. I can't wait for the minivan, we should see about upper 40's to lower 50's mpg for a 7 passenger vehicle. They're results again will probably be less because they are being used commercially. I believe we will see both of these vehicles go into production in a year or two.

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

AGORACOM Twitter. Follow our small but powerful market tips .. Follow and Prosper

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.