Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Aug 14, 2015 03:41PM

Great find, solid officer hiring like Richard Halka, type of news let think Electrovaya/Litarion is on track for expansion but right now market wait more news to revive stock.

Hope small fish investors are not due for large dilution ... still limited trust in Sankar overoptimistic declaration that shareholders will not be hurt by cash needs.

Unidentified Analyst

Okay. So the key question, I guess, for investors is how much money do you need going forward in the next six months in particular, given that your cash numbers are pretty low. So can you give us some idea about how you’re going to deal with that issue?

Sankar Das Gupta - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder

When you look at the German operation, they are actually a profitable operation. And not only it’s a profitable operation, it’s a complete debt-free operation. Anecdotally, and don’t hold me to these numbers, but anecdotally I’m told, they have spent over €500 million, which is what, CAD 700 million behind that operation. So it’s a complete debt-free operation. It’s a profitable operation. And more importantly, they left quite a bit of cash there, so that we can run very, very nicely.

And Electrovaya is adding its processing operation and it’s adding its systems side. So we are not looking for any major cash investment needed. Now, to put the Electrovaya process in there, there is a large amount of interest in Germany to - from the government to support that process, to go to a non-toxic process, so we have access to large amounts of funds to finance the conversion. And we don’t expect shareholders to pay for that, hope not.

Aug 14, 2015 04:27PM

Aug 14, 2015 04:37PM
Aug 14, 2015 05:01PM

Aug 14, 2015 05:18PM
Aug 14, 2015 05:42PM

Aug 14, 2015 05:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply