Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Aug 14, 2015 03:41PM

Aug 14, 2015 03:54PM

Aug 14, 2015 04:27PM

Aug 14, 2015 04:37PM
Aug 14, 2015 05:01PM

Aug 14, 2015 05:18PM

Hogey, excellent points and I share your perpective completely!

I have been reading these posts for a long time now and finally wanted to make some comments...

People on this forum quickly forget how long and frustrating the process was for Electrovaya to finally reveal the details regarding Litarion and the Plant aquistion in Germany. It was brutal and everyone figured they were down and out! But, in the end the news was just what we all wanted to hear and showed that Electrovaya may actually be getting their act together.

Unfortunately, they once again need time to sort though all the logistics required for such a massive transition and they have little time to waste informing small shareholders who are getting anxious and want answers now. What they are trying to do is no small task.

Hiring the right people to make key decisions to get the job done shows there is something in the works and as Hogey stated, smart people are not going to join a sinking ship so they must see the potential and want to be part of the end game.

Other than job postings I doubt Electrovaya could share any big news at this point anyways.

I think we need less negative posts and some people need to chill instead of repeating the same things over and over again. The sales pipeline concern has been beaten to death! If you're uncomfortable then sell, otherwise sit back and wait like the rest of us. Unless your goal is to drive the SP down to improve your current position?

Remember, Electrovaya has never done anything quickly and history has shown them to be notorious at frustrating their investors. Just my opinion but I had to put my two cents out there.

Let's hope they get it right this time!

Aug 14, 2015 05:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply