First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Aug 12, 2016 02:37PM
Aug 12, 2016 04:47PM
Aug 12, 2016 06:03PM
Aug 12, 2016 08:06PM
Aug 13, 2016 11:08AM
Aug 13, 2016 09:39PM
Aug 14, 2016 06:58AM
Aug 14, 2016 09:56AM

Friends, Romans, Countrymen;

I've reconsidered this thread (after I looked up portentious and auspicious in the dictionary).

1. Turns out portentious means "in-auspicious"... (threatening, menacing, ill-omened, foreboding, inauspicious, unfavorable) so now I'm really confused! Because if I'm in "Queen Mabb's camp", I wouldn't be holding all these FMG shares!

2. I said earlier that $40,000 was not a lot of fortune cookie crumb to get auspiciated about...but I then re-considered... I actually, cautiously became aligned with the kee-bard, because I considered that if there are only 78 million shares outstanding, then this "buying spree" does represent almost 1% of the shares outstanding, even though it's only $40,000. The whole company is only worth...4.7 million..!

3. Wait a minute! two days ago the whole company was only worth 3.1 million! Last week it was only worth $2.3 million....Now that's a bit more auspicious! The whole company just increased in value by 1.6 million in a day and a half, and doubled in value in a week and a half!

4. But then I thought, "Why would Link even think about paying $8.0 mil to a company that's only worth $4.7mil (3.1 on Wed) ??? Are there some PMs there maybe?...so again, it all comes down to the 43-101 (A studious lad in service to the King - the messanger...AMAZING!)

5. So I then asked my tarot deck "Is FMG going to get the $8 mill from Link very soon?" Those cards never cease to astonish and astound...(Like Winter, "The Page of Cups" is coming)

6. Sorry, I can't tell U all the answer, just yet. I have some trading to do this week...

Auspicious or Portentious, that is indeed the question...just think of yourself as "The Hanged Man" (a noble card indeed) hanging from the yard-arm of a sailing ship, at sea, waiting for a breeze to blow U toward the "Wheel of Fortune". I am not that Breeze...I just shoot it.

Mabb's Village Idiot

Aug 14, 2016 02:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply