Specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Jeez Konor ..I started reading your post and was thinking..This old cat has been around a while..only us old guys know that history...

Name History From To
*JNR Resources Inc. 25/Jul/1995 5/Feb/2013
*June Resources Inc. 18/Sep/1979 24/Jul/1995

JNR Resources was originally JUNE Resources bought out by Dale Hoffman in '95..I was a big investor in that early buyout..Dale gave me some good deals on private placements although I was never an insider.but had tons of penny stock when dale was trying to raise money..

I still had 90,000 Shares I got at .02-.03 back in the day..when Dennison bought us out .Dale was quite a character and was hard living and probably working Elliot Lake when the natives were carrying U3O8 Ore out of the mine in sacks on their backs.,.

When he bought out June Resources in '95,Dale was buying and selling his own stock daily just to create volume..it was legal and I doubt he never made anything on it buy it one day for.02 ..sell later in the week for.03 ..and when it wasn't moving sell for .02 and buy for .03..taking the loss but creating volume.

so I have been around for a while and worked and lived in Prince Albert when the high U3O8 rushes were on in '77-'88..

so it is nice to see the revival of the market..

the general market has no idea what U3O8 is worth...50X that of gold.or more..

Back in the '70's they (Kennecott)were mining U3O8 down in Wyoming open pit with grades of .07%...that is right..... .07% and making money hand over fist..so you can't even count how much they are making mining the grades we have today,..

hang in...Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply