Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Earl - Googling me will not help GNH at all. This isn't a personal battle of your background vs. my background. I never stated that I wish to run the company, or that I know more than you or less than you, its nothing personal my friend, I'm just stating what I see.

And googling me you'll find nothing, I'm just Joe Investor looking to invest in the gold industry and to make money. as you can tell by my handle I like the Leafs, I work full time and I invest to make money, I add no value to GNH, and I never stated I would, HOWEVER, you stated that you and your cowboys will run the company better, or there needs to be change, so googling you would be a wise idea as we/the board can see what you have to offer or what your background is.

You maybe perfect for GNH or your maybe a scammer - I dont know. All I know is since you've arrived we've gone from 8 cents to 4 cents.

There are perople/trolls that get paid to bash stocks, you should know this, it happens all the time, they get paid to patrol boards such as this one or shithouse.com to bash or pump the stock up as they want to get in on the cheap or they want to sell a crappy stock for a profit.

I'm just stating what I see. EVer since you've arrived, there has been nothing positive done to our company or SP.

Why were you not around when we were 20 cents or heck 98 cents? You join in February when we are at a low, and spread doom and gloom to the board as if the sun is falling out of the sky and how you have a better idea plan to do a better job than the current board. Its interesting how you show up now, but were never around before when there was alot of positive news going around.

Googling your name, I see at least 4 different numbered companies registered in your name or your partners name. Consulting companies, Marketing companies, Investing companies, golf video patents, and locations in Quebec and Boca Raton - in my personal opinion this is the description of a snake oil salesman aka scammer - this is just my personal opinion from what I see. All these numbered companies are used to hide something. If you were successful, you'd have one company and you wouldn't be trolling on a board of a 4 cent penny stock.

GO LEAFS GO

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply