Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Wanderer you have that right. We all know the geology does not stop at the fence. Be interesting to see if the majors are watching each and every find when the juniors release something good. Slowly doing their DD on the area off the backs of each and very local explorer and producer alike. Fish where the fish are!!

Mr. Nash is quoted as saying " I will go on record to say I expect Hart to be the biggest deposit with a good grade ever found and mined in the Shaw Dome Nickel Belt to date."

Mr Hughes and GCR have rustled up some interest in that model depicting the large anomaly as well.

"The new modelling has detected numerous large conductive bodies at depth that have geophysical signatures similar to the discovery zone. The conductive bodies occur at depths of over 300 meters beneath the discovery zone. They can be traced for over 2 kilometres along strike."

I hope we all do well and that ultimately the Shaw Dome really becomes an area known for it's resources. Looking like pieces in a big puzzle.

New Message
Please login to post a reply