Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Derogatory Comments, Off Topic Posts and Users with multiple aliases

I for one support Agoracom in cracking down here. There have been many warnings, and the lack of consequences for people has allowed too much nonsense to go on for far too long. It is time to introduce the consequences, fairly and strictly.

If people persist in personal attacks against others, they should be booted out of here. Clearly some people have continued to fight previous wars on this newer battleground, and if they cannot stop themselves after a number of warnings, they should be removed and left to find somewhere else to fight.

And posts that clearly do not have anything to do with LBE should be removed. But just as clearly, posts such as the recent ones showing the mineralization in adjacent properties are relevant and useful to LBE shareholders. If the posts are relevant to LBE at all, they should be welcomed.

As well, differing opinions should be welcomed and debate, not met with personal attacks against the poster. Let's have some respect for each other.

Finally, I would suggest that if Agarocom staff are being bogged down with frivolous and vexatious reporting of possible posting violations, they should examine if it is grounded in a dislike of the poster rather than the content of the post, they should boot out the person reporting all of the violations.

Here's to a lower tolerance of nonsense* in this hub.

Cheers,

Bluenoser

*denotes to removed offensive material

New Message
Please login to post a reply