James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

Sad News Regarding Visegrip1

posted on Jan 08, 2009 04:57AM

Hey everyone.

I have very sad news regarding Visegrip1.

Unfortunately he passed away suddenly yesterday morning. Way too young at the age of 59.

I am his nephew and we both have been invested and following the ROF since Oct 07.

I will miss him deeply and just wanted everyone to know that he is no longer with us and that's why you will not see any more of his posts.

He believed completely in this little Ring of Fire we have here, but unfortunately will not be here to reap it's potential rewards.

He is survived by his wonderful wife, three children, and 1 grandchild.

I know many of you PM'd him back and forth so you know him as more than just another poster.

I know that if this ROF does what we all hope it will, he will be in my thoughts even more in years to come, knowing that this area stock play was our special little bond and definately kept both of us entertained, frustrated, and brought us even closer in the ups, and yes, even in the downs.

Let's remember, it's about the people in our lives, the ones we love, and the friends we have, not just the money we make,.. so keep perspective, don't lose sight of the important things in life.

Uncle George, I'll miss you terribly.

andy (punk)

New Message
Please login to post a reply