HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A great conversation with Wes

posted on Jun 26, 2009 02:00PM

I took the time to call the Noront office and got lucky enough to speak to Wes!! It felt like the old Richard Nemis days!! I welcomed him aboard and told him we were very happy to have a man of his reputation as our CEO. Keep in mind that I did not expect to talk to him and had not prepared questions in advance.

I asked what he thought of the NR this am, what it's significance was. He said they were in the process of analysing the data and to be fair, he has only been here one week and is just getting a handle on everything.

He then volunteered that he was going up there next week to get a first hand look at everything.

I asked him if we could expect a NR soon with his thoughts on the company since he is now in charge. He said that we should see 2 NR next week to get us up to date and then regular updates after that. I was very happy to hear that.

I brought up how it was with Richard Nemis, that we could call and chit chat and if he intended on keeping this policy. He said, not in the long run, that they were in the process of getting a VP of investor affaires to look after this but that in the meantime, he would help out.

I asked him if the story long term would be nickel or Chromium. He said that it would probably be nickel. He did not have much exposure to Chromium and it is a different market and they will do their research here to know how best to proceed.

He was enthusiastic (not as much as RN) but what I liked most was his take charge attitude. He talked like a man on a mission that knew exactly what needed to be done, he knew how to do it and he was going to get it done. Now he cannot change what is in the ground but I believe we always have had that part. What we needed was proper management and I believe Wes will do the right things to deliver us that management.

When you think about it, if one wanted to accumulate at cheap prices and manipulate this down, the window of opportunity was small. Once Wes is installed for a few weeks, they can get blind sided by a NR but the odds of that were much smaller during his first week in office.

Now with 2 NR coming next week, we will probably probably climb back to a more reasonable price somewhere between 0.75 and 0.85...just my opinion!!

Best regards to all,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply