HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just like to reaffirm my total belief in NOT being a great investment. Having said that I'll be honest and say that I've been out since .67 ....or was it .66. I think I stated before that I felt NOT was still in the postion of being able to be jerked around a bit so I'm still waiting to see where it lands.

Also want to mention that regardless of the stocks that you might be in, you may have heard significant and growing rumblings that we're in for a market correction at the least...so some say. If you look at the charts there is an eery similarity to many other corrections, to say nothing of a market that appears to be overvalued and achieving this status on relatively low volumes with a nearly completely bullish market sentiment. It's pretty textbook for some negative activity so consider your positions. At NOT's price it may not be affected but it's still something to think about. If it's a big correction or crash I don't want to be in any stocks accept maybe gold. As long as you are comfy with your position and can weather any storm as a "long" then you have no worries. Hope everyone is well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply