HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 05, 2015 11:56PM

Sum you mention:

"Increasing your bank account comes at a cost."

One thing I know is you will never please 100% of the people with your decisions.

Someone will always be upset. All you can do is do what you feel is best for the majority.

Sum...we need money to buy groceries, keep a roof over our head.....and pay our water bill, hydro bill, property taxes, etc., health, dental, etc etc.

Money also allows us to send our kids to school for post secondary education...since for the "majority" of us....this is not free.

I suggest you look at this as a sample :

http://resources.lss.bc.ca/pdfs/pubs/Benefits-Services-and-Resources-for-Aboriginal-Peoples-eng.pdf

Wow...do I ever wish I had coverage like this for my family.

Wow, even orthodonics are covered!!! Super wow. Many of us can't afford that luxury for our kids. .

It has to be understood that if you want coverage like this amongst other things....you have to allow development and job creation so tax money can be raised to fund all of this that many have to pay for out of their......bank account.

New Message
Please login to post a reply