HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Chinese more likely to build rail link to Ring of Fire

Simply put I think you guys are missing an important aspect with your wishfull thinking.

Canada does have capable and probably more capable engineers to design and build the railroad on this continent but skill is not the issue. If that were so than that railroad would have been built a long time ago. There is no problem of who, engineering wise.

Funding is one of the issues with both governments having other priorities for what little they want to spend. Governments do not build, they on occasion fund and always issue permits. So whom ever builds they have to contend with political, environmental and social issues. Cliffs tried to ignore or hard ball some of them and look where they ended up.

So some of you think that if the chinese try the same it will fly. Think Again. Canada is not China.

As for neglecting some important issues may I remind you that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of cases where the chinese at home have ignored common sense and practices. How about fake milk to infants and resultant trials there after, being a prime example that comes to my mind.

Sorry folks but hard balling is not the answer. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply