HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Shawn Ryan has arrived on NOT' premises-I expect

I expect Noront has some drilling result assays that have not been released yet from the last 6 months or so. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ringer............Those drilling results go back some 15-16 months all the way to early 2016.

If they were worthwhile reporting they would put them out by now. And now we look to new

drilling for gold to make material difference? I fully support Noront's efforts, feeling strongly that

hold-up in progress so far is way beyond their control. However the constant dilution can NOT

be open ended IE go on for ever. In 2007 -2009 with Blue Sky mentality we had about

90 Million shares issued & Outstanding, Today there are at approximately 340,000,000 shares

Issued and well over 400 Million Fully Diluted shares.

Solution to ROF / Noronts problem needs to come from outside of NOT/ KWG boardrooms.

GLTY and all

Fossil

New Message
Please login to post a reply