HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Shawn Ryan has arrived on NOT' premises-I expect

Fossil

I agree the solution needs to come from outside the boardrooms of NOT etc.  The holdup is not the mining companies.  I believe that the needed dilution to accumulate 75 % of the ring will be worth it.

Even if the total worth of the ring ends up being half of what Smeenk predicts at 300 bil, with NOT owning 75% of that we are at 225 bil.  If profits of a mining company are approx 15% on average...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/208725/net-profit-margin-of-the-top-mining-companies/

this leaves 33 .75 bil.  If we divide the 340mil shares into this it comes to $99 per share. 

I expect most would be happy with a fraction of this to compensate for assumption errors in my simple math.  We would need a Hoov or Babjak to play with these numbers and logic.

The important thing is that these numbers are getting to big for my calculator and imagination.

GLTA

Ringer

New Message
Please login to post a reply