Welcome To The Orko Silver HUB On AGORACOM

124 million oz Silver Equivalent

Free

More on Making Money...

Some stocks with the most potential also have plenty of risk. I would hope that anyone investing in the Micro and Smallcap market realize this.

Stocks that have had success and are lucky enough to "hit the radar" are usually News driven after their initial discovery. It's important to learn how to read and interpret a News Release ...especially one dealing with assay results.

Since everyone has probably heard of Aurelian and their ongoing exploration ...I would suggest that reading their News Releases back to the days of their initial discovery and forward comparing the rise and fall of their SP to their news release dates and other conditions that may have affected their SP at a given time is a worthy excercise to see what a successful company goes through.

Read other companies' news releases as well and watch to see the effect they have on their SP at a given time.

If you happen to be placed in a stock that has assay results pending have some kind of plan or expectation as to what you want to do when the news hits the wire.

Another tool that is handy at times like this is having access to an instant News Feed. Some News feeds websites boast having faster than normal and broad pickup from many newswires.

If you are near a computer and have your news feed turned on with an audible alert you might be able to see a NR when it hits the wire....read the news and formulate a plan of action for that stock. If you are fast enough you may be able to cash in on a good NR or get out of a bad situation as the stock begins to react from the news.

Be careful with these ideas if they are new to you and practice them on plays that you watch but may not be in.....to see what I mean.

To those that already know this stuff or that disagree with these ideas I apologize.

Feedback is welcomed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply