Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

KROM, you did a tremendous job!!!

Many thanks!

So let us hope that this page will stay, and if someone likes to alter or to delete it, he first will discuss and give input why, or what would be wrong and needs improvement.
When I started this effort, the page just was announced to be deleted, and then suddenly it was gone, but I have to admit that I lost track at that time, - too much work for my company... :-(

What I would miss at the moment, are some links to existing Wiki articles (GaAs, CMOS... also from these articles to POET!) as well as to some not jet existing pages, like a page for GT (Gosh, nearly all of my old professors from University have their pages in WIKI, - is UCONN sleeping?).
But I do not know if it is sound, allowed or even polite to write such pages.
On the other hand it seems to be practice at WIKI that people as well as companies do not write their own pages.

In any case I am very very happy that you restarted this project. I will be a helping hand to translate to German, and I guess some of the German board members will do the same!
TF

Aug 31, 2014 08:29PM
Sep 01, 2014 01:21AM
Sep 01, 2014 07:15AM
Sep 01, 2014 03:27PM
Sep 01, 2014 07:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply