Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

As I mentioned to some of the attendees who were reporting on the AGM for this Board, some of our stuff will be redundant or repeated in our individual summaries, but I would expect that as we all went to the same meeting. Please bear with me if you've heard this already. The attendance I counted was about 33 persons, including the Board of Directors. Kind of neat in that respect as we could pretty much all interact with each other. I think next year it will be much larger. We'll have to check the transcript, but I believe someone asked about the "when" for the NASDAQ listing and used August as a reference. Peter corrected him with June as the timeframe, which was the in the original plan. Its June right now so I don't know what we're in for, and really shouldn't speculate.

Also, many thanks to FJ for the encouragement and management of this board. I think this particular POET board is exemplary, and I think your efforts have had a significantly positive effect here.

Elieen, your really do have a lot of fans here. We appreciate yoiur contributions. You have a way of putting things in perspective, so we hope you will continue. We are a better Board when you participate.

Oh yeah....there is only one "P" in Napa. GLTA

Jun 14, 2015 06:20PM
Jun 14, 2015 06:47PM
Jun 14, 2015 06:52PM
Jun 14, 2015 06:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply